"We cannot create what we can't imagine."
We seek a world with:
- An adaptable economy that prioritizes the flourishing of diverse forms of life, ecological balance, and inclusivity
- A plethora of post capitalist economies that value a range of participations over endless capital accumulation.
- The freedom to stand for global interests that transcend territorial sovereignty.
- Our collective health treated as a planetary public good which demands healthcare for all as a foundational principle, even where it involves redistribution of wealth; and, a focus on preventative medicine
- Justice over carcerality - the creation of systems of harm prevention and justice that promote care, rehabilitation and education as their goal, and the end of the carceral system as we know it.
- Legal & corporate structures that amplify collective good as well as serving the individual members’ well being, that prioritize the flourishing of life over short and long term temporal arcs/time frames
- A means of production that depends as little on human and animal labour as possible, to provide for this ecosystem
- Decolonised, degendered, post human futures, where life is valued irrespective of form, where our phenotypes and histories need not determine our futures.
- Freedom to establish new sovereignties and to accept people irrespective of their geography of birth in coordinated ways that does not impinge on the rights of others but complements diverse efforts.
- An economic system rooted in solidarity, through collectivization of resources /equitable distribution to raise the standard of survival to one of thrival for all.
- The right and means to a good life, irrespective of one’s ability to contribute.
- A world in which individual and collective self-determination is the foundation for coordination between and amongst the species.